We are getting down to the nitty gritty, so to speak. With serious play so close I thought you might appreciate some information that will never come up in casual conversation.
What you will find herein are all … ok most, I’m sure I’ll forget something … of the idiosyncrasies that you may encounter when playing with the container in which I carry my soul. I recognize much of this can be used against me but I would not have you hold the guilt of hurting me unintentionally.
- The trigger points on the sides of my glutes are hyper sensitive. It takes almost no localized pressure to cause significant, lasting pain. Pressure spread out over a larger area might cause mild discomfort but only occasionally. The trigger points on the sides of my thighs are also sensitive but not quite as bad as my glutes.
- I do not have full range of motion in my neck. Some of this is residual from the car accidents, some is stress related. I carry my tension almost exclusively in my shoulders. The more stress I have, the lower the range of motion in my neck.
- The spinous process of vertebrae C6, C7, T1, T2, T3 are extremely sensitive to touch. Moderate pressure causes pain.
- I experience sharp pain the full length of my right patella when I weight bear on the ball/toes of that foot alone, as one might when ascending stairs.
- I have short ham strings and cannot touch my toes.
- I almost always sit with my feet tucked up underneath me to keep my toes warm. Because of this I can keep my knees fully flexed for a fairly decent period of time without discomfort. (I’ve included this note with bondage in mind. This does not include kneeling.)
- I bruise if you look at me too hard. I often find bruises and have no idea how I got them.
- I take NSAIDs on a fairly regular basis for my knees. As I’m sure you are aware, this will impact bruising. (Yes, the pun was intended.)