For the first question, base it on the last 12 months. You may use the film rating system of your home country; be sure to define that rating for us.
British Board Film Classification
Motion Picture Association of America
Canada’s many classification boards – Motion Picture Association
1. If my sex life were a film, it would be rated NC-17.
NC-17 — No One 17 and Under Admitted. An NC-17 rated motion picture is one that, in the view of the Rating Board, most parents would consider patently too adult for their children 17 and under.
2. I’ve got a body for tight-lacing and a face for hoods.
3. It’s extremely sexy when a man openly demonstrates affection for me in the company of others.
4. Doing the grocery shopping naked makes me likely to be arrested for public indecency, so I do it fully clothed.
5. In the morning, I am always resentful that I have to leave my cozy bed and there fore varying levels of grumpy dependent on how I’m awoken. It is best to steer clear of me until after I’ve had breakfast. Grumpy becomes royally pissed if you insist on having a conversation with me during breakfast.
6. I would love to ride horse back on the beach in the tropics.
Bonus: Roses are expensive and die quickly when cut for arrangements, Violets are affordable and self-seeding, depending on the type YOU CREATE THE REST OF THE POEM
See who else is playing here.