From http://propertyofpotter.com :
1. What strange areas of your body are ticklish?
I’m not a ticklish sort of person. On the rare occasion that someone has managed it, I’ve found the bottom of my feet to be my Achilles heel (pun intended). That being said, Whartenburg pinwheels make me feel like I’m ticklish absolutely everywhere.
From https://scarletrosevixen.wordpress.com :
2. What is something you are interested in sexually, but only on a purely fantasy level? Something that you think about but could never fully act on.
I’m gonna let this one roll on by …
From http://truepleasuresreviews.com :
3. If you could have a week of the best sex ever in human history but you had to have a fish head as your head for the rest of your life, after that week, would you do it?
(checking) Hmm …. seems like I should have a fish head. I’ve somehow dodged the bullet. Well that’s lucky.
From http://sexualitysanctuary.blogspot.ca :
4. What do you consider taboo and have you ever ventured into this territory? Was it a great, good, bad or horrific experience?
When I read this question I found it extremely amusing. The last year or so has had me venturing into so many things I could never have imagined experiencing because they were on my ohmygodwhowoulddothat taboo list. Long time followers of INA will undoubtedly know what I’m talking about.
The only one of these things that I would qualify as “bad or horrific” is breath play and the qualification is given begrudgingly. There have been times that breath play has been all kinds of fun. There have been times when I have “lost my shit” because of it. I feel the need to include a disclaimer here: I have never been in any danger as a result of breath play. I have never been “choked out”. I have never passed out. The type of breath play I engage in would be considered mild by most players in that particular game, I’m sure. This does not negate that fact that it can and does scare the bejeezus out of me pretty frequently.
From http://www.shadowedseductress.com :
5. What part of your body do you consider the most unusual that you enjoy being stimulated?
Again, I’m pretty run-of-the-mill. I’ve never had anyone say “you want me to do that where?” I will, however, cite again my reaction the the Whartenburg. Most people have a strong dislike for it or experience it as pain. I do not. I find it hysterical. It makes me squirm and giggle every time.
From http://herprivateisland.com :
If you could make a porn film/video with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
Hmmm … well I’ve always had a thing for Richard Gere but that does not necessarily mean he could flip my switch. He’d have to be into some pretty non-main-stream type stuff. I’m going to say one of the talented guys over at Serious Bondage. (I would have said Jeff Gord but sadly, he is no longer of this earth.)
See who else is playing here.