Today I learned the following:
- My car has an automatic anti theft feature. If you leave the keys in the car, the doors can and will lock themselves.
- It’s handy when the car wash one frequents has employees of a certain … experience.
- Breaking into a vehicle is not as quick and easy as they make it seem on TV.
- Paying a couple of someone’s to break into your car is still far cheaper than paying a tow truck guy.
- Today’s bonus lesson: It’s nearly impossible to run errands efficiently when one is drinking enough water to sustain one’s self in the Sahara.
Today I am grateful for: A sense of humor
Today’s funny moment: From the helpful male who broke into my car: “Oh yeah I do this all the time … uh … when customers lock their keys in the car.”
Sad moment: n/a
Water: 5 liters
Corset: not worn because camels don’t wear corsets