1. Could you date someone who is really into Legos? Their house consists of Lego furniture, the walls are covered in 3-D Lego art or photos of mammoth Lego creations.
Oh heck yeah! Think of the stuff we could build together!
2. You have a big date and discover that you have run out of undies (underwear, panties), would you:
a. re-wear dirty
b. wear a swimsuit or swimsuit bottoms
c. line worn undies with fresh panty-liners
d. go commando
Commando, baby. You don’t need the “out of clean underwear” excuse to do this 😉
3. In order to date the person of your dreams, you must be in a reality show with them. Would you date him/her? Why?
Eep. No absolutely not. The reality show would ruin any chance of having a lasting relationship with this person.
4. You have been dating a certain someone for a while, you two click and you really like them but they confided to you that they are a crime-fighting super hero? Do you still date them or let the relationship cool? Why?
Uhm … I’m dating Superman. He trusts me enough to tell me who he is. I’m going to break this off why exactly?
5. You are on a date with someone you really want to impress. Your pants/skirt/shirt/bra split early in the date. What do you do?
a. Tie a jacket or sweater around your waist or put the jacket or sweater on to hide the issue
b. Stop at a drugstore and buy safety pins, and in secret try to fix and hide problem
c. ‘Fess up to the problem, let it all hang out and continue with the date
d. Cut the date short and go home
C and B. “Hey, so the seam on my skirt split. Let’s go get some safety pins to punk it up. Then we can go dancing!” If they can’t roll with the little things, I don’t need to be with them.
You went away for the weekend with your new romantic love interest. He/she had planned a wonderful weekend of outdoor fun for you both but it has started to rain and storms are in the forecast for the next few days. What do you suggest the two of you do instead?
Get the fireplace going, layout a blanket, and have an indoor picnic while getting to know each other.
See who else is playing here.