1. If your sandwich is cut in half on the diagonal, creating two triangles do you bite the hypotenuse or the point?
The point. I thought everyone did it this way. What’s the logic of cutting it into triangles if you are only going to eat from a place that existed before you cut it?
2. Dipping a tortilla chip– do you dip the tip or the side of the chip to scoop the dip?
When digging a hole do you use the handle of the shovel or the blade?
3. Do you think you drink too much coffee? How much do you drink daily? What is a “cup” of coffee to you–how many ounces/grams?
Gaaah! Coffee is vile! It lures you in with its delicious aroma and then tastes like poison!
4. Do you take cream in your tea? How many sugars?
First coffee, now tea? Where are the hot cocoa questions? Geez!
5. How do you eat a burrito?
a. Pick it up with your hands, bite into an end.
b. Cut it in half, then pick up one half and eat it.
c. Eat it with a fork and knife
d. Open the tortilla, eat the food inside and eat the tortilla last.
E. other … no thank you. Where’s the chocolate cake?
6. Pizza…How do you eat a slice?
a. Pick it up and eat it as an open slice.
b. Pick it up and fold it together, then bite into it.
c. Leave it on the plate and eat with a fork and knife.
e. I eat the crust first, then the rest of the slice.
Why do you eat your pizza like that?
The way I eat my pizza is entirely dependent on variables. If it’s extremely hot, I’ll do the fork and knife thing cause, ya know, cheese napalm. I will also do the fork/knife method if there are a bunch of topping that have avalanche potential. Barring those circumstances, I eat it as an open slice because tip cheese.
What is the weirdest thing that you are into?
Are we still talking about food?
Do you care if your different foods, on a plate, touch each other? Yes!?! What’s that all about?
There will be NO touching of the foods! Separate plates, on the side, wide No Food margins on the plate are all suitable formats. If you have to ask then you will never understand.
See who else is playing here.