1. Have you ever been arrested?
2. Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
Not presently. I had a panda bear that had a growling mechanism when I was four-ish. His name was Growler. I loved it as only a very young girl can love a stuffed animal. I took it everywhere including to bed. The boy whom I played with at that time was moving and I gave it to him so he would have a friend.
3. Do you know how to shoot a handgun? Favorite manufacturer?
Yes, I do. And no, I don’t
4. Briefs, boxers, panties, thong, granny pants?
This is entirely dependent in the event for which I am dressing. Commando, bikini, or thong all apply in their own situations.
5. Do you have a type?
Strong, extremely intelligent men who make me feel physically diminutive either by stature or their ability to over power me.
6. Current crush?
Nope, don’t have one.
7. First memory?
Napping in my crib. Waking and vomiting. Mother coming in and yelling “You made a mess! Why didn’t you call me?”
8. How many languages can you speak?
One (English) with a smattering of another (American Sign Language).
9. Do you keep your partner awake at night by talking in your sleep or snoring?
I do snore. Nothing keeps him awake. Nothing.
10. Do you have any allergies?
Yes. Long haired dogs, long haired cats, dust, mold, and seasonal.
11. Do you know any martial arts?
Nope not a one. Learning Tai Chi is on my bucket list.
12. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Where ever my loved ones are.
13. Ever kissed a member of the same sex? Would you like to?
Sure, on the cheek. Have I ever kissed a girl? Nah. Girls just don’t do it for me.
14. What is your sign?
I’m on the cusp of gemini and cancer. I consider myself more gemini than cancer.
15. Favorite book from your childhood?
It depends on the age. My pediatrician had a copy of Where the Wild Things Are that I devoured and coveted every time we went, which was often. Later in my childhood it was the CS Lewis Narnia series.
Today I am grateful for: antihistamines
Today’s funny moment: n/a
Sad moment: n/a
Water: 4 liters