I have been awarded both a Leibster Award and a Versatile Blogger Award. I was given these awards by two followers of INA quite some time ago and did not formally accept them until now. I get all warm and fuzzy when someone recognizes my little corner of the blog-o-sphere. I may seem unappreciative because it takes me seemingly forever to get around to acknowledging the award. I can assure you, I am not. Writingthebody and astraltravler, thank you.
One of the reasons I procrastinate about award posts is because I’m not a huge fan of the time consuming rules that go with them. I’m going to be a rebel here and say that if I recognize your blog below, answer some questions or don’t, list some of your favorite blogs or don’t. It’s entirely up to you. Choose to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, the Leibster Award, both or neither.
1. What is your emotional reaction to leather?
Oh.Dear.God. There are no words for the emotional melange that is wrapped in the smell, feel, wearing of leather.
2. To shoes?
Plain ‘ol Shoes? Meh. Boots on the other hand? See my response to number 1.
3. To fur? fake or true?
I’m not a huge fan of fur regardless of real or synthetic. I’ve never understood the allure.
4. How cruel are you able to be? Give an example
Eesh. I’m not good at cruelty. I’m not even good with being run of the mill mean. I try to be kind when ever possible. This is not to say I don’t have “They need a hug. With a chair. To the face.” type thoughts; I just don’t act on them.
5. How much cruelty can you bear? Give an example
I can’t bear any. I am set back for days by words said thoughtlessly. Cruelty for cruelty’s sake is crushing.
6. Chocolate is cruel…isn’t it? Comment….
Chocolate is only cruel when its consumption is denied.
7. Last time you found it hard to drag yourself up out of bed…feeling low I mean
I don’t generally experience feeling low in the morning. My demons come for me at night when I rest my head and become free of distractions.
8. Post your favourite song of the last 12 months.
Whoa … the last 12 months?? I’ll select a genre instead – Disco. It has been the underscore to most of the best moments of the last year.
9. Do you like sex or the idea of sex better?
Being tantalized with the idea of sex for days on end can be delicious. No question. It is nothing compared to the mind blowing reality of the act.
10. Sex by yourself or with someone else?
With someone else.
Questions from astraltravler:
1. Do you remember your dreams – and if you do what do you think they mean?
I remember a good portion of my dreams. They are, most often, linked to the level of stress in my life at the time. The more stressed I am, the more nightmarish my dreams.
2. Would you rather share your life with a pet or a person? (or a person who is a pet?)
If forced to choose, I would select a person. Pet’s have their merits, and I would miss my girls if I did not have them, but they are not people.
3. What is the most submissive aspect of your life and your personality?
My relationship with my Sir.
4. What is the most dominating?
Most aspects of my life at home force me to be dominant.
5. If you could retrain as something, would you want to do that?
I have trained in the field I wish to be trained in. If it were free, I would go back to school and get my masters degree.
6. Which do you fear more – fire, water, or wind?
Fire. I have lost two homes to fire.
7. How long on average each week do you listen to music?
Bare minimum to maintain sanity is seven. I prefer upwards of twenty.
A special shout out to Kelly at A Prescription for Slavery. Does anyone know where she went?