1. Did you make New Year’s Resolutions last year? Which ones did you keep? Are you better for it?
I don’t believe in New Year’s Resolutions. I don’t need a date to instigate significant change. If I discover something about myself that I need to alter for the sake of improvement, I do so. Will power and self-commitment are what is required, not a date on a calendar.
2. What was your favorite TMI Tuesday list of questions from 2013? Why? (Give date and title)
Food and Drink – July 9th.
I love talking about food. This one had the added bonus of allowing me to exercise creativity.
3. What sexy/sexual things do you hope to experience in 2014–toys, acts, people, events, etc?
~ I am hoping to exceed any/all previous benchmarks.
~ Extensive impact play session at my local club. I need my community to see me as real. Yes, I recognize that I shouldn’t need the external validation. I do. Sue me.
~ I’m seeking the elusive 24 hour encasement.
~ Also kicking around in my head is surpassing the two hour impact play session. I’m not sure pushing this one is possible or advisable. Still, I would very much like to try.
~ I need gags to be just another part of play instead of an issue to be overcome. I made great strides in 2013. In 2014 I would like to put this to bed.
4. This time of year is filled with “Top Lists” and “Best of Lists”. Let’s make a list. What were your Top 3 best sexual experiences in 2013? Go into as little or as much detail as you would like.
I’m sitting giggling with delight as I write this. Just three? So much happened this year. All of my best experiences were charged with sexual energy, though not all of them included the act itself.
~ OTK play
~ Discovering The Orgasm Cascade™
~ Ducking out for phone play several times while at a club event
5. What are your hopes, dreams for 2014?
~ Significantly less yelling. In fact, since I’m dreaming, let’s just eliminate yelling completely.
~ A whole lot less anger
~ 75% less pain in those I love. (the bad kind, not the good kind)
~ Get LM on a stable track. I will settle for not having every fucking day be a battle.
~ Zero lying (Hey, a mother can dream.)
Bonus: In the coming year, let us all resolve to visit, read, and comment on at least two TMI Tuesday blog posts a week that are posted by our fellow TMI Tuesday bloggers.
See my response to number 1.
Play along and/or read more responses here.