1. What was the last thing you hid? why?
I’m not proud of this – Before my reform I used to hide junk food.
2. What was the last lie you told? Why did you tell it?
“I’m fine.” When most people ask “How are you?” they don’t really want to know. Of those who do really want to know, there are only one or two I would actually tell.
3. What do you listen to when you workout?
What ever dance music comes up on the playlist.
4. What is your favorite type of exercise?
Dance!! (Not the shake-your-booty-on-the-dance-floor kind of dance but the how-in-the-heck-am-i-supposed-to-move-like-that-is-this-song-ever-going-to-end-can’t-I-just-take-a-beat-or-two-to-breathe kind of dance)
5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
No one who has ever woken me from a slumber and lived to tell about it would ask this question.
6. If you have a problem falling to sleep what tips/tricks do you use to induce sleep?
I often have difficulty falling asleep. My brain is far too busy. There are no reliable tricks that I have found to induce sleep. The most reliable for me is a Benadryl and a hot cocoa but even that is not a sure thing.
Bonus: In the United States we just finished with Thanksgiving holiday. Tell us your:
1. Best Thanksgiving 2013 memory
2. Worst Thanksgiving 2013 memory
I’m going to pass on the bonus this week. (See my response to number 2.)
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment and/or see who else is playing here.