What do vibrators and Festivus have in common?
They are both the subject of this week’s TMI Tuesday.
1. If there is one saying you would put on a tee-shirt what is it?
Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy. ~ Heinlein
2. If you were a vibrator, what speed would you be?
I would be maximum speed. A vibrator on low or medium never did anyone any favors. Medium and Low serve only to annoy and frustrate.
3. If you were a vibrator, which description best fits you:
a. small but mighty
b. passion prober, gentle, easy, eventually gets you there
c. big, rugged, pulsating
d. jumping gyrator, feel it everywhere, you may go numb
Apparently I’m a dual speed vibe. I vacillate between A and B.
4. You must give up a sex/kink act for the rest of your life. Which one of these will you give up? Was your decision hard or easy and why?
You will give up:
a. Giving oral sex
b. Spanking – giving or receiving
c. Receiving oral pleasure on your genitals
d. Receiving nipple play: nipples sucked/lick/kissed/fondled, etc.
e. French kissing aka soul kiss
No contest. I would give up A.
5. In 10 words or less tell us about your most recent sexual encounter.
Pain and pleasure perfectly balanced.
Bonus: ‘Tis the season of Festivus, it is only 7 days away. The best Festivus tradition is to “Air your grievances.” We don’t have time to hear all of your grievances so tell us your #1 grievance. (Don’t know about Festivus? click here to learn more)
Yes, I keep the house clean. This does not make me the maid. Put your dirty underwear in the hamper and for Festivus sake, wipe the fucking counter after you make a snack! (And, no, wiping the crumbs onto the floor is NOT the same thing!)
See who else is playing here.