1. We are just a few months into 2014 but I want to know what have you done this year that you have never done before?
I watched a urethral sounding.
2. You are going to a deserted island, your only entertainment will be to read. What five (5) books will you take with you?
The Grapes of Wrath
The Bible (Not for the religion, for the stories.)
A book that will teach me a foreign language (I’m not choosy as to which language.)
A massive compendium of jokes and it must have a ribald chapter
3. We all change and grow over time (at least you should). What two (2) things do you miss about the old you? Why?
I miss being a performer. That’s actually a whole lot more than two things. There was a period of years when performing permeated every aspect of my life.
4. How would you define and calculate ‘sexual satisfaction’?
I define sexual satisfaction as being satisfied with a sexually intimate interaction with another person. It is not contingent upon P/V or P/A contact, or any combination thereof. It is also not measured by the number, quality, or existence of orgasms. It is contingent upon the level of intimacy and trust expressed during the interaction.
5. Porn–Has it ever been good for your relationship? Has it ever been bad for your relationship?
This question assumes, by the use of the word “ever”, that I’ve known of the presence of pornography in all of my relationships. We know how men secret away their porn. (Oh, no Sweetheart. I don’t need any of that. I have you. You’re all I need.) Yeah, ok. It’s not a question of need … but I digress.
I can only speak of relationships where pornography was used in a transparent manner. In those cases I can say I was not aware of it being bad for the relationships. There have been occasions where it has been a delightfully good thing.
Bonus: Is there a secret you’d like to share? What is it?
The only secrets are those not told. Once they are given voice, they are no longer secrets.