- Laughter: What makes you laugh?
Generally speaking I laugh easily. My ace in the hole is Big Bang Theory. It can make me laugh on my worst days.
- Anger: This past week, who or what really pissed you off? What happened? I have an adolescent in the house. ‘Nuff said.
- Fear: What phobia did you have but overcame?
I think the term “phobia” is thrown around casually these days, as is the case with so many psychological diagnoses. I have never had a true phobia. I did have an extremely strong fear of gags. Now I tolerate them. I doubt I will ever hold fondness for them.
- Surprise: Recently, what unexpected act or behavior did you experience in your sex life?
<chortling gleefully> Pass
- Trust: Many on-going relationships have a certain predictability about them. Does that certainty translate into trust?
Predictability has nothing whatsoever to do with trust. Someone can be predictably violent, that would not incite trust.
- Excitement: Who do you excite?
I can’t say that I excite anyone. I might tell a story that has an element of excitement. That’s about as close as I come.
Bonus: What intimate activity do you share with your partner, something that is meaningful to your relationship? For example Sunday breakfast in bed, cooking, maintenance spanking, etc.
The activity varies widely and given that the activities are intimate, this calls for discretion.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI blog, so we’ll all know where to read your responses.