This week’s TMI Tuesday was adapted from Friday Fill-ins.
Fill in the blanks below with whatever comes to mind first or is sexy or crazy. Have fun!
1. For me, it was a bit surprising, but then, I had grown accustomed to the “anytime, anywhere” school of thought.
2. In the frozen foods? Right here at my local supermarket?
3. Behind the tree seems like a better option. There’s less risk of a public indecency charge that way.
4. It is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, I reflected that, though it was great fun, I was glad we hadn’t been caught. It could have gotten messy. It’s not the sort of thing you want listed in the PTA newsletter.
6. Tonight I’m looking forward to somewhere less anxiety inducing.
Bonus: What is it? Explain how you would use it.
I admit I had no idea what this thing was. I did a google image search. The result got a raised eyebrow and a chuckle.
Why? Just … why? …. And from the reviews I read, even if you’re into that, it’s not worth the time/money. How would I use it? I suppose I could use it as an underpowered flashlight for those times when waking one’s partner is inadvisable.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses.