My Life Is A Reality TV Show
The following are real-life American and United Kingdom reality television shows. The questions are based on the premise of the corresponding reality show.
1. (Sex Sent Me To The ER) Did you ever have to seek medical attention for a sex-relation problem (aside from routine care, STDs etc)?
2. (Survivor) Have you ever been stranded anywhere with a group of strangers?
3. (The Amazing Race) Have you ever had a free-form, play-it-by-ear international trip or done a scavenger hunt whose clues/challenges took you out of your home country or state?
4. (Marriage Boot Camp) Have you ever had group couples therapy? How did that work out?
5. (Airline) Have you been involved in a contentious situation with any airline personnel. Tell us what happened?
6. (What Not To Wear) Have you ever had a complete makeover–hair, fashion/wardrobe, huge weight-loss? Did you do this on your own or did a spouse, friend, significant other encourage the change? Tell us about your transformation.
Yes. My return to the scene instigated the change. It took roughly a year for me to reach my goal weight.
7. (How Clean Is Your House?) Have you ever had a guest or relative visit your home and blatantly criticize its cleanliness, orderliness and/or actually clean or rearrange things with or without your permission?
Whoa! Not just no but, Hell No! My home is not persnickety clean. It’s obvious people live here however, it is neat and tidy. A place for everything and everything in its place. Beds are made before the day begins, no dishes in the sink, etc.
Bonus: What is it? Explain how you would use it.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI Tuesday blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!