It’s high summer! Here are some questions about the hot season.
1. Summer clothes are more revealing than winter clothes. What is the skimpiest outfit that you wear out in public?
Are we talking muggle public or kinky public? Muggle public, I don’t even wear shorts. A fitted tank top is about as skimpy as it gets. Kinky public … I could be naked or fully encased. It’s entirely dependent on the context.
2. What summer outfits turn you on when you see other people wearing them?
None. It’s not about the clothes. Unless we’re talking latex … I don’t really see a full latex catsuit as summer-wear, though.
3. Summer is hot! Sex is hot! Do you find that hot summer weather leads to hot summer sex?
Sex is not seasonal. The heat is entirely contingent upon the partner.
4. It’s summer and oysters are off the menu (or maybe not, see
http://www.salishseafoods.com/pages/myths.html). What foods are the
aphrodisiacs of summer?
Chocolate – The universal aphrodisiac for all seasons
5. Summertime is hot and thirsty time. What is your favorite summer drink, alcoholic or not?
Pepsi. Always Pepsi. In the summer with four ice cubes – all other seasons, three.
6. Two traditional vacation destinations to beat the summer heat are the mountains and the shore. Where do you like to go?
If I had my preference it would be the mountains. Available deep shade, a nice cool breeze, perhaps a secluded sunny lake in which to skinny dip.
7. Summertime is road trip time. Do you like to go on vacation by car?
I adore road trips with easy going people. Finding our way together. Getting lost is an adventure. A cooler full of cold drinks and snacks. We’ll get there when we get there. Hey, that road side stand looks bizarre. Let’s check it out. Yep, good times. It’s been far too long since I’ve done it.
8. Summertime is experiment time. What are you going to do this summer that you’ve never done before?
I’m absolutely certain there will be something. Only time will tell.
9. Summertime can be hazardous. What summer threat do you fear most? Possibilities: bugs, wildlife, heat, lightning…
Blistering sunburn. I tend to get one a year. It’s beyond irritating that I have to be taught the same lesson annually. No your DNA has not changed with the passage of time. Whiter than white Irish girl, you still need sun block.
10. Summertime is summer fling time. Have you ever had a summertime romance? How far did it go?
I’ve never had one. I don’t do flings … unless that first kiss, tasting of juicy-fruit gum counts.
Bonus: Summertime is Festival time–music, art, seafood, and more. What festivals have you attended or will you attend?
I used to do the annual hot air balloon festival/race, though I haven’t in decades. I also used to do the shoreline summer fair. Again, I haven’t in decades.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!