1. Close your eyes and think about having sex with your lover. Now, what was the first image that came to your mind? Was it foreplay? What kind of sex? What position? Where?
Being kissed in the parking lot, pushed up against the vehicle, a hand in my hair
2. What is that most memorable thing that you or your partner said immediately after sex?
I’m assuming we can use a partner from any point on our lives “That was amazing. You made my toes curl.”
3. Whether reward or punishment, a part of your body must be shown on a huge billboard in the heart of your city/town. Which body part will you select to be 14 feet tall by 48 feet wide (4.27 meters x 14.63 meters)?
My feet. They are the only part of me that has aged well.
4. You are about to lose your power of speech, what’s the one thing you would want to tell someone before that happens?
When I shake fist with the tip of my thumb between my first and second fingers – that’s the ASL sign for toilet. Help a girl out, would ya?
5. You are stricken with a disorder that causes you to blurt out a single phrase every time you orgasm? What is that phrase?
Please sir, may I have another!
Bonus: If you had to make out with a friend (same sex or opposite sex) to save the world from mass destruction, whom would you pick?
My best friend and, might I add, oh, hell yeah … for science and stuff … yeah, that’s why. 🙂
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI Tuesday blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses.