Answer these questions as they pertain to your personal mode of transportation.
2. Turn on your car radio, what station is it tuned to?
This depends on who is in the car with me. If it’s just me then it’s tuned to the local country station. If it’s me and the boy then it’s the local “classic hits”. If DH is with us then it’s XM 80s.
3. What is in your glove box?
Jimmy Hoffa? (I kid. I’m a kidder.) My car’s manual, proof of insurance, occasionally the receipt from the last oil change, if it’s not yet been filed.
4. Are there any stickers on your bumper? What? (You can post photos too).
No. Zero stickers on my vehicle. A couple of years ago I bought a discreet BDSM symbol with the intention of putting on my car. I haven’t yet found the gumption to do so.
5. What stickers or car magnets are on your car? (You can post photos too).
I have a parking permit sticker in my rear window from when I was at University. Many, many years ago, back when I was unattached, I had a sticker that said “Some days it’s just not worth chewing through the restraints.”
6. When you drive do you have a favorite beverage? What?
If I’m drinking in my car it’s for one of two reasons: I’m eating on the run or I’m on a road trip. In either of those cases it would be diet Pepsi. Accept no substitutes. (We have diet coke. Is that ok? … I’m going to pay you with monopoly money. Is that ok?)
7. What is the most unique thing about your car?
My car is as generic as they come. The most unique thing about it is the ding in the rear quarter panel put there by some inconsiderate idiot.
8. Have you modified or decorated or enhanced your steering wheel?
No. My steering wheel remains unmolested.
9. If your normal mode of transportation is a bicycle or a motorcycle, what have you done to personalize it?
10. If your regular mode of transportation is public transport–bus or subway–what do you do to pass the time on your rides?
Bonus: What is the sexiest thing in your car?
Me. (I kid. In case you hadn’t heard, I’m a kidder.) There is nothing sexy in my car. I suppose some men might find the tissues sexy, given the proper context, but that’s a stretch.
Bonus, Bonus: What does your choice of personal or regular mode of transportation say about you?
That thing is how old? It’s in pretty good shape. (This could apply to myself or the vehicle.)
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI Tuesday blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!