Another Monday, another week, another TMI Tuesday posted. Enjoy Night Time is the Right Time.
1. When I can’t sleep I lay awake staring at the ceiling, almost always thinking destructive, cyclical thoughts that guarantee I will not be sleeping the rest of the night .
2. My dream bedroom would be full of pillows and books.
3. If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow it would be in my warm, toasty bed after a full night of blissful, restful sleep .
4. I need to figure out how to get my brain to shut off at night.
5. Having noses growing in my armpits would truly be a nightmare.
6. Night time is the right time to snuggle under the covers with hot cocoa and a delicious book.
Bonus: Briefly tell us about your last dream–erotic or not.
Last night I dreamed that the ceiling in all of my upper rooms collapsed (a common nightmare for me when it’s raining). Because the damage was so severe, we opted to put in cathedral ceilings, which is odd because the roof structure had not changed therefore, there wasn’t room for cathedral ceilings. Then again, I often defy the laws of physics in dreams so I suppose it wasn’t all that odd.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on the TMI Tuesday blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!