Bringing Up the Past
1. What is the nickname a lover had for you that made you cringe?
I’m apparently not nickname worthy. I’ve never had one beyond the standard Honey, Babe, etc.
2. Where do you most often toss or keep your excess change (coins)?
If it’s coat weather, in my coat pocket, usually until the end of the season. I’m not proud of that. If it’s not coat weather, in my pant pocket until I take my pants off for the evening and then it goes in my change jar.
3. If someone wrote a book about your past lovers and past sex life, which category fits best:
a. Abnormal psychology book
b. Steamy romance novel
c. Sad sad story
C, without question.
4. Some say sex is like driving. Pretend you are a car. Are you: rear, front or all-wheel drive?
Yes. All of the above, depending on the day/activity.
5. What is it that you do daily that you would like to stop doing?
I have two answers for this. I’m not sure which would be more beneficial. Worrying and/or obsessing about the junk food I no longer eat. I used to eat to silence the worry and stress. Now that I have chosen to be physically healthy, the stress manifests elsewhere.
6. What is the biggest lie you ever told to get someone into bed or the biggest lie you ever told in bed?
I’ve never (would never, because that’s just mean) told a lie to get someone into bed. Biggest lie in bed? Yes, it was good for me too.
Bonus: If married, who was interested in marriage first, you or your spouse?
My spouse. For varying reasons I had no interest in marrying anyone. Over time it became the practical thing to do from a legal standpoint. (Yes. Yes, I am insanely romantic. Thanks for noticing. #sarcasm)
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!