Flowers, Kisses, and Money
1. When did you last give or get flowers? What was the occasion?
I love to get flowers. I’m not into the proverbial dozen roses. They are horridly expensive and die in just a few days. Daisies, carnations, the ten dollar mix from the grocery store – That’s my preference. They’re cheerful and last a couple of weeks at least … but that wasn’t the question … I don’t remember the last time I received flowers. They most often appear when I’ve had a terrible day or DH has been a butt-head. I last sent flowers to a relative on their birthday.
2. When was the last time you had a long passionate kiss? Who did you kiss?
I’m am not a girl who kisses and tells, which is a crying shame because … amazing.
3. You’ve just been given $100 for no reason at all. It is yours to do as you wish. Will you save it or spend it? If spend, what will you buy?
I would bank it.
4. What is your most irritating habit?
I find my obsessive worrying about everything to be a real PITA. Those around me might find my persistent inability to take a compliment to be more bothersome.
5. If you had a day off alone, and could do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
And I could do whatever I wanted? I’d buy a shit ton of junk food, climb into bed and alternate between binge watching netflix and sleeping … oh and somewhere in there I would take a long hot bubble bath with candles and some windham hill.
Bonus: Have you ever had sex at work? Where–closet, stairway, office, boardroom, etc.? Do you regret the encounter?
On two separate occasions, before security cams were everywhere, both when I was young and foolish. Once on a desk and once on the roof. I don’t regret either.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!