1. You found your pot o’ gold. How much is in the pot? What will you do with your gold?
My pot of gold was not about money. It was about a person … that led to an additional person. I plan on spending the rest of my life bringing them joy.
2. Some things get better with age, have you? What specifically has gotten better?
I have gotten better with age. I’m a better judge of character.
3. Are you above average or below average?
I am above average (and it’s taken a very long time for me to be able to say it).
4. What was the last romantic act you did for someone? Did they appreciate it?
Romantic? I don’t know about romance. I consider myself to be a thoughtful, compassionate, and giving individual. The things I do for people are born of those characteristics, not romance. While I hope these actions are appreciated, I don’t ask so I can’t always be sure.
5. Think back to your very last argument, whose fault was it?
Unquestionably my fault.
Bonus: I have an overactive imagination which I employ by worrying too much.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!