1. What three things do you expect from a relationship with a lover/spouse?
1. Support (both emotional and, if necessary, physical)
2. Tactful honesty eg. Honey, you look so pretty in your pink dress. Would you wear that for me instead? vs. Christ on a cracker! That blue dress makes you look like a bag woman! I’ve told you at least a hundred times. Why do you insist on wearing it?!
2. What three things do you expect from a relationship with your child?
2. Mutual respect
3. How do you mend a broken heart?
Broken hearts cannot be mended any more than a shattered vase. With time, both can be returned to some facsimile of what they once were and they will never be quite the same. There will always be signs/symptoms of the damage done.
4. What is your favorite therapy (remedial treatment of mental or bodily disorder)?
Though I no longer employ this methodology, food. I love to feed my unhappiness, stress, and/or discomfort. That being said, I have recently discovered massage is a close second.
5. Who in your life has an annoying habit? How do you deal with this?
I cohabitate with a slob. I deal with it by giving the individual assigned places to exercise that behavior and I simply close the door or ignore the area entirely.
6. In five words, describe yourself. You cannot use the following words: funny, fun, nice, kind, responsible.
cautious, pessimistic, curious, resistant, entertaining
Bonus: If in a long time, romantic relationship do you still flirt? How do you flirt with your significant other?
Flirting has always eluded me. I don’t catch it when others flirt with me and if I’m flirtatious it is purely by accident. I believe intentional flirting requires a degree of self-confidence that I am lacking.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment on the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!