1. Toilet paper. How do you hang your toilet paper? The end coming over the top or with the end coming from around the back and at the bottom?
The ONLY way to hang toilet paper is with the end over the top.
2. Towels. Do you use a new one each time you bathe or reuse?
A new one each time?!?!?! Are ya kidding me? In a household with three people?
3. Bathing. Do you use a washcloth to clean your body or use the soap directly all over your body with no washcloth?
Soap goes on the washcloth. Far less waste that way.
4. Bra. Do you remove your bra by taking your arms out of the straps first, then inching it around your body until you can reach the clasp and undo it or do you contort your arms, and reach around and unclasp.
Contort my arms? What contortion? What am I? A t-rex? Just reach around and unhook it. No contortion necessary.
5. Dishwasher. Rinse/pre-wash all dishes before loading or just load.
Rinse food particles into the garbage disposal before loading.
6. Breakfast cereal. Cereal in bowl first, then pour on milk or put milk in bowl then add cereal?
Cereal in the bowl. Milk poured carefully down the interior side of the bowl.
7. Toothpaste. Squeeze from bottom working way up tube as it empties or squeeze from middle or wherever you want?
From the middle until it is half-ish empty, then from the bottom.
8. Condoms. Do you put it on your lover or does he put it on himself?
9. Condom disposal. In the garbage bin or flush down toilet?
Down the toilet?!?!?! Condoms are not biodegradable. Geez, people! Wrap it discreetly and put it in the bin. Seriously … in the toilet? … may as well just write a check to the plumber … sheesh ….
Bonus: Write your own bonus question and tell us an intimate detail about you or your habits.
The quantity of ice I prefer in my drink varies with the seasons. Hot months get four cubes, cold months get two, with fluctuating quantities in the “between” seasons.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!