1. When did you last sing a love song? What song? Did you sing it to someone?
I sing everyday. I don’t think any of them have been love songs lately but, then again, I am often unaware that I am singing, much less what I’m singing.
2. How do you want to spend a special day with your lover?
Being in his presence is special enough. I often joke that sitting in a room just looking at him is all that matters.
3. What is the ideal number of calls/texts a couple should exchange in a day? Why did you say that?
This is dependent on whether they live together or not. If they co-habitate, once a day is plenty. It’s not as if they won’t see each other over dinner. If they are apart, at least once a day.
4. With regards to work, what do you enjoy doing (again, and again)?
Anything creative. While I enjoy design, I much prefer execution over design. It is the making of a thing that satisfies me.
5. Are you on track with your work career? Are you where you wanted to be with education, training, position?
Nope. Not on track at all. I left that environment to care for my child. My job as a full-time mother is almost at an end. I’m not sure what I’ll do when my time is my own, once again.
6. What do you want to avoid in your job/career?
7. Money–do you have enough?
There is no such thing as “enough money”.
8. On Valentine’s day do you normally buy your loved one a romantic gift or a practical, usable gift?
We stopped buying gifts for each other a long time ago. If time allows we often go out to dinner or a movie. Sometimes both, though that’s the exception.
9. Are you being paid fairly?
I had a good long laugh over this one. No. Mom’s don’t get paid. No, it’s not fair. That is the way it is. That’s the way it has always been. I expect that is the way it always will be.
10. What’s the most money you’ve ever given away?
As a matter of practice, I don’t give money away. I recently made an exception and donated $20 to a local club. That’s honestly the only time I can remember having done such a thing.
Bonus: What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?
Geez. There have been many significant changes over the course of my life as, I would expect, is the case for most who reach this age. The changes I’ve made over the past 4 years or so have certainly been monumental. I would have to say becoming a mother was the biggest and most permanent.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!