1. When was the last time you changed your windshield wipers? Should they be changed now?
Over the Summer. They don’t need changing. They’re still functioning like new.
2. When was the last time you got a haircut or your hair ends trimmed?
It’s been years. For a very long time I was not allowed to get my hair cut. Now that I can if I so choose, my thought process is “Meh, it’s been fine all this time. Why bother?”
3. When was the last time you changed the HVAC filter in your home? Check it now.
I don’t have a forced air system. This does not apply to my house.
4. Is your car due for an oil change? When was the last time you had this done?
Nope. I had it done over the Summer and have another 1k-ish miles to go.
5. Check your fun gauge–When is the last time you did something truly fun with a loved one?
Uhm, yeah …. it’s been way too long. I had the thought last night that I would go buy one of those adult coloring books that are so trendy right now because I needed to do something fun. I stopped myself and thought “Are you really that desperate?” The answer is yes. Yes, I am. Desperation level: Coloring book.
6. When is the last time you tried something new sexually? What was it? Did you like it enough to repeat it?
Hmm … this is an excellent question. It’s been a solid 4 months (and possibly a bit longer). I tried, and loved, pegging. Yes, that will absolutely be happening again and again and again.
Bonus: How do you nourish the connection between you and your loved ones? (parents, kids, significant other, best friend)
I am horrid at relationship maintenance of any kind. I get a passing grade with significant others. Family and friends? Not so much. As a result I have far fewer connections to maintain than I used to.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on the TMI blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!